GORLEY Pool cueWelcome your arrival！
Basic skills training:
When the high and low poles are required to double fall, the training of middle and high and low poles is also increased, which is usually called pedaling. At this time, you can use powder balls to increase the fun of practice.
Middle and high pole kick position: Use the medium and high pole method. Note that it is the stroke method, not the strength. That is to say, the force of each shot should be the same when practicing this method. It just seeks high or low changes in the hitting point. After hitting the target ball into the bag, the cue ball kicks forward one ball position, two ball positions, and so on. Until you can control the cue ball to any position you would like to hit the pink ball.
Low and medium pole kick position: The practice method requires the same as above. The difference is the direction. When using the above methods to train, you need to pull the club full, that is, the club head is pulled to the thumb bridge. This can ensure that the strength of each club is about the same.
Difficulties: Pay attention to the position of the hit.The effect of a slightly higher or lower hit point when pedaling will be different.
You need to play hard, be serious, and learn to summarize. This is especially true for balls that are a bit difficult for yourself in the same position.
In the process of playing, the ball that can be scored with a lighter force must not be vigorous. You must have confidence when you play, and the offense must be purposeful, and you cannot blindly pursue perfection. As long as you are afraid of playing the ball to be able to play a little more stable, don't think about it, it is an improvement.
I think that the masters--people who can seize the opportunity to be perfect and clear, are those who can create opportunities to clear the stage, people who are accurate and precise in their positions, people who have a consistent mentality, and people who can accept failure and be calm. Because you are facing a person who is just as intelligent as yourself, the real competition is wisdom and not just ball skills, so if you lose, there must be a reason for losing. Just wake up and you will definitely make new improvements.
How to guarantee more goals in one shot? To summarize, the following tactics are mainly used:
1) Don't rush to score the goal after the shot, first break your own ball, pay attention to see which ball is dead or difficult to play, those balls should be considered first.
2) Let the opponent collect the ball first. The fewer balls he has, the better your ball will be. When he only has the black ball left, it is the best state. You can defend one shot first and then use two shots to get the ball more confidently. . However, this method is also risky, and it is best not to use this technique to deal with masters.
3) For each goal scored, precisely control the position, kick the dead ball, set aside the angle, and lay the foundation for the next ball. Remember that you are not playing a ball, you are playing a bunch of balls, and one of them cannot score You wo n’t win, so you must move accurately on the basis of accurate aiming.
4) Don't play the easiest ball every time. The result of this is that after playing a few times, you suddenly find that there is no ball to play. At the beginning, you should hit the ball that can open the dead ball position, such as a thin-bottom bag or a middle bag hitting the ball pile is a common method. In the stalemate phase, it is better to leave a good ball before rushing to the ball, otherwise it would be miserable if the dead ball rushed out but could not be hit.
5) Try not to hit the ball far from the mouth of the bag. The ball that is also in the center of the table, if you hit the middle bag, it will be easier than the bottom bag.
6) As long as you can get the ball, there is no impossible angle. Try not to cover the shot. Facts prove that the cover often causes failure. You must use rebound, rotation, and leverage to create goals. Since the law of reflection is strictly adhered to, the estimation is relatively easy. Be careful not to let the rebound ball hit the cue ball. The rebound hook is more difficult, but this is a technique that most people don't pay attention to, and sometimes it is used. It is easy to hit the rebound hook with the target ball close to the case. Rotation (tie bar) is generally used to bypass the obstacle ball. As long as the side spin is added to add the rod angle, the spin can be played. This is too high, and it is generally only used to save the ball. Borrowing is a good idea that I recommend, that is, if the target ball's direct path is blocked, the target ball can be impacted by other nearby balls to change the course into the bag. This type of ball will master the angle and strength.
7) Avoid dropping the cue ball or accidentally hitting the black ball into the bag. As long as it is possible to make the cue ball fall, you must use rotation to avoid it. If you reduce the chance of blind shots, you also reduce the chance of blinding the black ball. Already.
Aiming for billiards: In the process of playing, some people will not be able to play, or some people will play this kind of ball. I can't play such a ball very well, and I often make mistakes. some. I believe everyone should feel this way. In fact, if we look at this problem from a physical perspective, there may be some gains. As we all know, the diameter of the billiard ball is smaller than the diameter of the bag mouth. As long as the ball is within the allowable range of the bag, the ball can be dropped under normal circumstances. Through the reverse push method, we only need to ensure that the ball is within this error range. How can we ensure that the error of the ball is as small as possible? I checked a lot of information and found that when I play, I do n’t look at the cue ball and look at the target ball. According to our standard posture, the cue is generally directly under the chin, between the eyes, as long as we can see The point at the other end of the diameter between the middle point of the pocket opening and the point that passes through the center of the target ball is a calm and decisive shot, and the target ball can be played. Some people say that it is possible to use a straight ball or a particularly small angle, but when the angle is too large, you ca n’t hit it. In fact, this problem is easy to solve, which is to consider the radius of the cue ball. After the cue and the cue ball collide The cue ball runs in a straight direction, which is equivalent to the extension of your shot. At this time, although you are aiming at the correct point, if you look closely, you will find that the cue ball cannot hit which point you are aiming at, that is to say The first point of contact with the target ball is not the front point of the cue ball passing through the center of the contact point of your shot and the cue ball. Therefore, in the course of hitting the ball, you can stagger a little, and you can also play with a certain amount of training. :) (This aim is to hit the ball with the right stroke under the premise of correct posture)
Billiard shot method: When I said aiming above, some people might say that if I hit the deviation of the target ball's trajectory is an arc, what should I do? This problem is different for different people. Some people say they don't give up. Some people say they give up. I personally think that in the process of hitting the ball, you don't need to give way, but you need to let the tie. Point, because the deflection is an arc, but it is just off the straight track in the middle, and it will return to the original track when it passes the obstacle. As long as the stroke is appropriate, the ball can be hit accurately. However, the tie bar must give way, thinking that the running trajectory is a combination of a straight line and an arc. A change in direction has taken place. There aren't too many rules, it just needs a lot of contact to improve accuracy. The above shows that the reasonable use of the pole method can achieve surprisingly successful results.
In general, the cue ball is divided into nine zones, and the ball is named in each zone:
The middle shot, hitting the middle of the ball, can completely transfer the energy to the target ball, while the cue ball is stationary, which is usually a fixed shot.
A high shot, hitting the upper part of the ball, can completely transfer the energy to the target ball. The cue ball is first stationary, and then rotates forward to run, commonly known as follower.
A low shot, hitting the lower part of the ball, can completely transfer the energy to the target ball. The cue ball first stops, and then rotates to run backward.
Left deflection, hitting the left side of the cue ball, has a) arc.
Right deflection, hit the right side of the cue ball, there is an arc of (.
Right low shot, the right side of hitting the cue ball is down, the running track first appears (low shot after hitting the ball.
Low left, hitting the left side of the cue ball down, similar to the situation above.
Right high shot, hit the right side of the cue ball up, similar to the situation above.
Left high shot, hit the left side of the cue ball up, similar to the situation above.
That's all there is, of course, advanced strokes, such as jump shots, tie shots
The main point of the jumper is to aim at the center of the ball, generally hit the middle and upper part of the ball (also can hit the middle and lower part), and quickly pull the shot.
The key to tying is to master the principle of parallel lines.
Power of billiards: When hitting the ball, choose the strength according to the distance of the ball and the needs of the situation.
Choose different balls, different positions, practice with the same stroke method;
Select the same ball, a fixed position, and practice with different strokes;
And systematic training, such as crosses, snakes, etc.
When these things are almost practiced, you can start the yard ball and start the training, and exercise your stroke in the game. After your stroke is mature, you need to exercise your ability to control the overall situation. A simple and easy practice method is the free kick training method, which is to give yourself a free kick after driving and then force yourself to play seriously. Fight for one shot. If a mistake is made, the ball is restarted. Until it can be cleared frequently.
All rights reserved：Hebei Bazhou Geli Billiards Kon Factory 冀ICP备19034848号 Technical support: TongShang Manage